Building a new digital product ?
We can deliver planned and prioritised requirements to your Agile development team. How do we do this?
We practice the Agile Manifesto as follows:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- responding to change over following a plan
That is, while there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.
The Discovery phase
We research the target domain to:
- establish the feasibility and scope of the work;
- create some prototype User Experience ( UX ) screens as design stimulus;
- run requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders;
- create a product backlog of user stories, categorized by epics;
- data modelling of master data in scope;
- identification of a sub-set of stories – the ' minimum viable product ' for the Alpha phase
- development of an outline test plan
Risk Management planning
For complex high- risk projects it is advisable to implement a robust formal risk-management process, supported by effective methods in the individual process steps. As variants risk management processes would be implemented. The importance of a sound operational preparation of each step of the risk management process is emphasised and illustrated.
Provide an outline plan with the foundations to establish sprint plans, risks and dependencies
The Alpha phase
We build the minimum viable product as a prototype to:
- obtain user feedback
- refine the backlog
- “to be” process mapping
- product release planning